“Anyone who brings Ciara in to do a workshop will easily get triple the value of what they spend. She is incredibly adept at identifying the needs of her audience and creates an experience that is unique and memorable. Expect nothing but powerful growth for you and your company.” – Producer, Entrepreneurs’ Conference
My favorite part of what I do is sharing what I’ve learned about smart strategy. I am constantly creating new content and I welcome opportunities to connect with new audiences.
As a guest expert or speaker, I break down the most important elements of modern marketing strategy, entrepreneurship, goal setting, PR best practices, and proactive career creation. I present the big picture while staying relevant with concepts that can immediately be put to action in the real world. And thanks to years as a professional performer, I’m comfortable in front of groups of any size, whether hosting, teaching, or fielding audience questions.
Drop me a line about your event and let’s make some magic.
Live Presentation & Hosting
- ConnectorCon: Workshop Presenter and Panel Moderator
- Freestyle Fashion Conference: Workshop Presenter
- Parsons School of Design: Guest Speaker
- The New School: Guest Lecturer
- Purchase College: Guest Lecturer
- Dubspot: Guest Lecturer + Panelist
- Space on White: Panel Moderator
- AIR Gallery: Workshop Presenter
- Gen Art Film Festival: Emcee and Award Presenter
- Live Event Emcee for audiences of 500+
On-Camera Hosting & Appearances
- Let’s Talk Live (NBC affiliate – D.C.): Guest Marketing Expert
- Brian Lehrer Show/WNYC: Guest Interview
- The Audience: Host of business/marketing webseries
- Alleywire.com: Host of how-to marketing videos for startups
- #SKYNOVA: Interviewee and Panelist for arts/culture webseries
- Everything Acting: Interviewee/Career Expert (#1 industry podcast)
“Imagine my delight to discover that Ciara Pressler, the author of blogs we’ve discussed in class, was available and enthusiastic about sharing her experience with our arts management students! Her clear understanding of the needs, tools, and mind-set of today’s entrepreneurial artists made her guest lecture a highlight of the semester.” – Professor, Purchase College