Game Plan: Achieve Your Goals in Life, Career, and Business
In a refreshing departure from the typical “Dream it and do it!” goal-setting guides, Game Plan goes beyond simplistic advice to deliver a practical, specific, systematic approach to goal achievement.
Game Plan empowers goal setters with a specific framework designed to accelerate both personal and professional success. An essential addition to your personal and professional library, its unique workbook format introduces the latest success principles and a specific framework to help you discover your true goals, develop a specific action plan, and overcome your obstacles. Author Ciara Pressler distills wisdom and best practices gained from over a decade creating success strategies for businesses, organizations, and creative projects.
Eschewing feel-good trends and easy answers, Game Plan is “the thinking person’s goal book,” outlining an approach based on principles that work in the real world, including:
- SOLUTIONS: Why most resolutions fail and what to do about it
- GOALS: Shunning “shoulds” to identify what you really want right now
- ACTION: Identifying potential obstacles and a personal strategy to overcome getting stuck
- MOMENTUM: Maximizing your time, energy, resources, and work with coaches or consultants
- MOTIVATION: Why chasing happiness undermines goal fulfillment – and a fulfilling life
Game Plan is formatted for quick reference as well as in-depth goal planning and analysis, including Goal Strategy micro-chapters and separate sections for Personal, Career, and Project/Business goals.
Cover Design by PARRISH
Editing by Rose Marie Wellman